Here are a quick few of the many things I'm thankful for this year (in no particular order):
- Getting to spend this delicious holiday with my WHOLE family. I'm so lucky to still have all my grandparents. And I can't wait to see my sister, Heather! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see the rest of my family either, but it's been nearly 4 months since I've seen Heatheeeeer (as Casey says) and I miss her.
- Having another family to spend Thanksgiving with. Yay, Ritters! And it's my brother-in-law's birthday!
- All the text messages I'm sure to get from all my fabulous friends. And the phone that I'll text them all back with.
- This is the first holiday I'll get to spend with my husband. The first of all holidays for the rest of my life.
- 2nd Annual Girls' Thanksgiving Feast (11.22.09)