I have never participated in Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So today I'm loving:
1. The Jan./Feb. edition of Rue magazine. It's full of fabulous home decor ideas.
2. These colorful, budget friendly prints from 20x200 that I found while browsing Rue mag today:
3. These beautiful fabrics by Thomas Paul that I found again via Rue mag:
4. The dream of having my own walk-in closet that looks something like the one Mr. Big made for Carrie in Sex & the City:
5. Kendi Everyday, which I discovered today thanks to Megan at Skinny Mirror!
Clearly, I've had houses and clothes on the brain today! Now, tell me what you're loving and link up with Jamie!