So here are the rules about receiving said award:
- Link back and thank the fabulous person who gave you this amazing award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other deserving bloggers.
- Contact said bloggers and let them know about their award.
- I'm lactose intolerant. Eating dairy products can wreak havoc on my intestines. Lucky for me someone brilliant invented Lactaid, so I can still enjoy all the cheese, milk, and ice cream I want.
- I can make a clover with my tongue.
- I don't eat or drink anything blue. I'm so weirded out by blue drinks especially that I hate even touching the container, i.e. a Gatorade bottle.
- I drive a black Mazda 3. I've wanted this car since I went to college almost nine years ago, and I finally bought it two years ago. I love it. I contemplated getting a vanity license plate that said ZOOOOOM...hahaha!
- My family took vacations every year since I was six, and it's the one tradition I want to pass on to my own kids.
- I used to say that I never wanted kids. Now, when I say I do, I don't think my mom will believe it until she sees it.
- I had braces twice starting the day after my 9th birthday. I was one hot third grader with glasses and braces.
Callie @ If You're Bored Then You're Boring
Christina @ Hungry Meets Healthy
Audra @ A Little Bit of Rain
Emily @ My Life As I Know It
Brittiny @ Mommy's Pause Button
Megan @ Skinny Mirror
Emily @ Simple Frills
Brittany @ Sweet, Sassy and Oh So Classy
Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean
Annie @ Chapters of Our Life
Emily @ My Heart Shaped Life
Megan @ It's Good to be Queen
Heather @ Sunsets and Silhouette Dreams
Ashley @ A Hasty Life